Fire Marshal's Office
Fire Prevention, Investigation, and Education
Contacting the FMO
Fire Marshal – Michael Sinsigalli
Deputy Fire Marshal – John Donahue
Office Phone – 860.627.1467
Email – FMO@wlfd.com
IMPORTANT FIRE PREVENTION LINKS
National Fire Prevention Week
What you need to know if you have a fire. After The Fire: Returning to Normal (pdf 294 KB)
Everything you need to know about Smoke Detectors (pdf 106 KB)
Protecting Your Family From Fire (pdf 291 KB)
National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) Online
US Fire Administration
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EMERGENCY?
- Do you have a smoke detector on every level of your home?
- Do you have a smoke detector in every bedroom of your home?
- Do you have an escape plan that everyone in your family knows and has practiced?
- Have you tested or changed the batteries in your smoke detectors in the last 6 months?
- Do you have a Carbon Monoxide detector in your home?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, then you may not be prepared for an emergency in your home. PLEASE DON’T WAIT UNTIL IT’S TOO LATE!